Starting with a three-member team in a single room, Impact Analytics’ team today is +150 members and counting across India & USA. We are one of the most talented teams in the business with members hailing from prestigious institutes like MIT and IITs, Ivy Leagues and IIMs. Our leadership has spent time at McKinsey and BCG or are industry veterans and PhDs in maths & statistics.
At Impact Analytics, we do not believe in just filling in a position but we add members to our family. If you are someone who enjoys innovative ways to solve challenging problems, gets energised by the opportunity to continually learn & create practical use cases of AI/ML techniques then you would be a great fit for the family. Some of the perks of being a member of the Impact Analytics family
Work with a focused, highly talented group of individuals & leadership team
Have fun alongside work – GSQ and WSJ columnists, National level sports persons, showcased dance artists and award winning Thespians are part of our current team
Immense learning – with a rigorous training program in place, all of us firmly focus on constantly learning and growing
Be a part of the diverse and dynamic team – people from different backgrounds and experiences make Impact Analytics a dynamic & diverse workplace
Our recruitment process is rigorous, unique and efficient. Do check out the current openings below!
Job Location: Linthicum, MD and various unanticipated locations throughout the United States.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Comp Science, Engineering, or related field, + 5 years of experience in Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) or Management Consulting, or combination thereof
- Exp. must include management of complex enterprise level consulting engagements of sales and business life-cycle.
- Requires 2 yrs exp. leading CXO-Level meetings/discussions & working with remote teams.
- Requires 2 yrs exp. with advanced data analytics solutions for retail/CPG industry.
- Must be able to mine patterns in data & quickly generate insights evaluated.
- This is a client facing role requiring interface during various global time zones to coordinate with remote teams abroad.
- 45% domestic travel
- Telework available
Job Location: New York, Los Angeles
Senior Data Scientist will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Understand and translate statistics and analytics to address client business problems.
- Ability to communicate well with fair business understanding.
- Client presentable – On-site travel.
- Structure business problems and design solutions to meet client needs.
- Develop sophisticated analytical frameworks that add value to the client and result in new projects and revenue streams.
- Develop and implement analytical methodologies, processes, and technological solutions that integrate diverse information solutions and generate analytical insights.
- Hands on experience in relevant tools like SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, R, SAS, Perl, PHP, Python, Tableau, VBA, Alteryx etc.
Strong Analytical, Problem solving and communication skills.
Skills and Qualifications:
Hands on experience across R, SQL, Python.
Responsible for both server-side logic and front-end logic. Tasked with the implementation of the visual elements that the users see and interact with in a web application, as well as the web services and APIs powering the front-end.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
Required experience/Technical skills::
- We are looking out for talented people with experience in Web Apps and backend service developers.
- Experience in AWS, Firebase or any other Baas is an Advantage.
- Full Stack Developer (MEAN Stack developers preferred).
- Proficiency and hands-on experience with one of more of the following: Backbone / KnockoutJS / EmberJS / ReactJS
- Proficiency with Data visualization and charting tools/frameworks like High Charts and D3.JS is a huge plus!
- Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery.